- learning more about my camera
- creating backdrops for the toys that I will photograph in the book
- making my house kosher for Passover
- cooking for the Seder tonight (we are going to our friend's house this year, but we are bringing tsimmes, hard boiled eggs, the roasted egg, Charlie's homemade horseradish, homemade macaroons with chocolate ganache from Molly's book, and homemade lemon curd…mmmm….)
- taking a walk with the baby into town to watch the Boston Marathon.
This weekend I made one more butterfly just for the shop. It is there now. Enjoy your day and soak up this start to spring!