Email Marketing Jumpstart
Email Marketing Jumpstart will give you the tools you need to deepen your relationship with your fans and turn them into loyal, repeat customers through the power of email marketing. This is a course that I produced and it’s hosted on the Teachable platform.
When you wake up in the morning and look at your phone, what’s the first thing you check? I’m going to take a wild guess and say it’s your email. Am I right? How did I know?
Despite being the one of the oldest ways that we communicate with each other online, email remains our first priority because it’s personal. When you open your email inbox each morning only you see what’s in there. And when you respond to an email it goes right to the recipient and nobody else. Even in today’s connected climate where we’re all posting updates on social media, email remains the core of online communication.
Your creative business needs to be harnessing that power. Your creative business needs an email marketing strategy. And it doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming.
In this self-paced online class you will:
- Create a template in MailChimp that you can use over and over again
- Know in advance exactly what kind of content you’ll need for your newsletter
- Decided on a sustainable email marketing schedule you can stick to
- Master time saving shortcuts so you can write your newsletter and get on with your day
Plus get access to a wonderful private Facebook group for ongoing support.
Learn to Sew Puzzle Ball Animals
Sew sweet and cuddly puzzle ball animals! In this class, you’ll learn how to sew and assemble a playful puppy and a calico kitty in this online class produced by Annie’s!
Puzzle ball animals are perfect for babies and toddlers! With their soft, cuddly bodies assembled from three rings, they provide hours of interactive play and cuddles! In this class, I share many sewing tips and techniques while demonstrating how to trace, cut, pin and sew these delightful stuffed toys together.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Sew adorable puppy and sweet kitty puzzle ball animals from fleece.
- Assemble and disassemble each animal.
- Properly trace, cut, pin and sew fleece pieces together for accurate sewing.
- Sew segments and body parts into puzzle ball rings.
- Clip the curves of the seam allowance to keep the pieces smooth when turned right side out.
- Firmly stuff each pieces for maximum durability and snuggles.
- Close body part with an invisible ladder stitch seam.
- Add personality with safety eyes and noses, plus easy embroidery stitches for maximum cuteness!
Class includes complete instructions to make two exclusive projects: Playful Puppy Puzzle Ball and Calico Kitty Puzzle Ball. Students can ask questions and I’ll answer them within 24 hours.
Email Marketing for Crafters on CreativeLive
Craft emails that facilitate genuine connection with this CreativeLive course, Email Marketing for Crafters. A good email feels personal and creates a strong connection between you and your readers. Learn how to develop a compelling, personal, and effective email strategy in Email Marketing for Crafters, a six-hour lecture style class that was filmed before a live studio audience at CreativeLive in San Franscico.
- Explore the best email software options
- Identify content that engages your subscribers
- Decide how often to send your newsletter and how long it should be
- Learn the “give, give, take” approach and how it can work for you
- Develop tactics to get people to open your email and act on it
- Find out how to grow your list and keep it healthy
I also guide you through the nuts and bolts of setting up a branded email by teaching you how to customize a template with photos, banners, and graphics.