To sew Pepper the Penguin you’ll need:
1/4 yard of white fleece, black fleece, orange fleece, and blue fleece
Scraps of felt in white and black
White embroidery floss
The Pepper the Penguin pattern is best suited for advanced beginner sewists. If you’ve sewing a stuffed animal or doll before, you’re ready for Pepper.
The Pepper the Penguin pattern is copyright Abby Glassenberg, 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without permission from the authors.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designers on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.