To make Harper you’ll need:
- (3) 4″ x 20″ scraps quilting cotton
- (3) wool-blend felt scraps in different colors
- pair of 8mm black safety eyes
- all-purpose thread
- fiberfill stuffing, 2.5 ounces
The Harper the Owl pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2015. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.