The pattern includes:
-step-by-step photos guiding you as you sew
-easy to understand directions that are clear and concise
-links to articles and videos made just for you!
-full-sized templates you can print again and again
To make Hadley you’ll need:
-1/2 yard of fleece or minky for the body
-1/4 yard of fleece or minky in an accent color for the ears, nose, mane, and hooves
-scraps of felt in white and black for the eyes
-scrap of tricot or other sparkly fabric for the unicorn horn
-fiberfill stuffing (9 ounces)
-white and black embroidery floss (18 inches of each)
-optional: poly pellets and the foot of a pair of pantyhose
This pattern is recommended for intermediate sewists. If you’ve sewn a few stuffed animals or dolls you’re ready to sew Hadley!
The Hadley the Horse pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
Have a question about this pattern? Email me: abbyglassenberg [!at] comcast.net
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.