To make Jeremy Giraffe you’ll need:
-1/2 yard of giraffe fleece (the pattern includes resources for all of the materials)
-1/4 yard of light brown fleece
-a scrap of black felt for the eyes
-optional: poly pellets to give the giraffe’s body weight (poly pellets are sold in most craft stores)
The Jeremy Giraffe pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.