To make a duck you’ll need:
-1/2 yard of white minky or fleece
-1/4 yard of yellow minky or fleece
-1/4 yard of quilting cotton for Lester’s necktie OR a scrap of quilting cotton for Lily’s bow
-scraps of black and white felt for the eyes OR 1 pair of 12 mm safety eyes
-optional: poly pellets to give the duck’s body weight (poly pellets are sold in most craft stores)
The Duck pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.