This pattern comes with both the boy and the girl version.
Like all of my patterns, this sewing pattern includes step-by-step photos, clear written instructions, and templates. You’ll be able to make this doll with ease! The finished toy will be approximately 13 inches tall x 9 inches wide.
This project comes together with just a little bit of fabric and a little bit of time, and the results are so adorable. I think you’re going to love this making Asleep Awake dolls!
This sewing pattern is best suited for advanced beginners who already know how to sew a straight stitch on their sewing machines, how to baste, and how to do some simple hand stitching. If you’ve made a softie or doll before, you’re ready for this pattern! I recommend using quilting cotton and flannel for this project, but other fabric may be substituted.
The Asleep Awake Doll pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2016. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.