The finished toy is 11 inches tall.
This is a digital PDF sewing pattern that will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
To make a puzzle ball you’ll need:
½ yard of fleece for the body
8 inch x 12 inch scrap of fleece for the details
8 inch x 12 inch scrap of faux fur
a pair of black 8mm safety eyes with washers
black embroidery floss or Perle cotton, 18 inches
fiberfill stuffing, 8.5 ounces
coordinating all-purpose thread
coordinating extra-strong thread
Optional: 8 inch x 8 inch scrap of silver lame or similar shiny fabric (for the unicorn horn)
I recommend this pattern for confident beginners. The instructions are written in easy to understand language and every step is accompanied by a clear photo to help you along.
This is an original sewing pattern by Abby Glassenberg. Copyright 2015. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.