If you have at least one original design, you can begin a sewing pattern business.
This 45-page Insider’s Guide will provide you with everything you need to get your pattern business off the ground including:
- Choosing a project that will be popular as a pattern.
- Taking effective step-by-step photos
- Writing excellent pattern instructions
- Photographing your project so that it sells
- Choosing software for page layout and template vectorization
- Using low-tech options for page layout and templates without having to learn graphics programs
- Finding and using pattern testers
- Pricing your patterns
- Ecommerce options
- Preparing for an effective launch
- Establishing yourself as a designer in the industry
(Note that this ebook is not a step-by-step guide to creating vectors of your pattern templates, or creating page layouts. It’s also not about how to produce print patterns for wholesale distribution. There are other great resources for those things!)
Free yourself from worrying about creating inventory that might not sell.
Earn passive income.
Make your business profitable.
And carve out more time in your day to be creative!
What’s an Ebook? An ebook is a book in electronic format. You can read it on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Take it with you and read it on the go! Or, if you’d like, you can print it out on your home printer and read it on paper. Your choice.