To make the patchwork elephant you’ll need:
- 180 2.5″ squares of fabric (a pre-cut roll is recommended)
- 3″ length of ribbon or cording for the tail
- all-purpose thread to coordinate with the fabrics
- 18″ of black embroidery floss for the eyes
- fiberfill stuffing, 11 ounces
To make the baby quilt you’ll need:
- 126 2.5″ squares (a pre-cut roll is recommended)
- 1 yard of white fabric
- 1/3 yard of fabric for the binding
- 1 1/4 yard of fabric for the backing
- 1 1/2 yard of cotton batting
The finished elephant is 12” long x 4” wide x 9” tall. The finished quilt is 44″ x 33″.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.