Become a Sewing Teacher!
My ebook puts expert teaching resources at your fingertips.
This 36-page Teacher’s Guide will provide you with everything you need to teach people in your community to sew both in group and private classes including:
- Creating a course description
- Finding a venue
- Marketing the class
- Essential supplies
- How to prepare and set up the room
- Topics to cover and the order to cover them in
- Effective teaching strategies
- Common student questions and how to answer them
- Tips on dealing with common challenges
- Handouts and resources for students
Here is a sneak peek at the Table of Contents:
Here’s how a student in my Get to Know My Sewing Machine Class summed it up:
“Class this morning was excellent. I learned so much and it was great fun. You’ve broken the session into perfect segments, gave us sufficient time to try each skill ourselves, with lots of patient individual help from you. Your explanations were clear and simple, with the right amount of repetition. It was a perfect lesson–stating the goals at the beginning, finishing up right on time–absolutely masterful!” -Susan Bloom, Wellesley, MA