A great DIY gift for baby showers!
Customize your flower by adding a face, or making choosing colors to create a sunflower!
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Like all of my patterns, this sewing pattern includes step-by-step photos, easy to follow instructions, and full-sized templates that you can print over and over again. The finished toy will be approximately 8 inches tall x 6.5 inches wide.
To make the Flower Power Rattle you’ll need:
-a 1/4 yard of green fleece for the stem
-yellow fleece for the center, 6″ x 6″ piece
-five colors of fleece for the petals, 10″ x 5″ scrap of each color
-fiberfill stuffing, 3 ounces
-optional: a clean chip bag to create crinkly petals
-a rattle insert
This sewing pattern is best suited for advanced beginners who already know how to sew a straight stitch on their sewing machines, how to baste, and how to do some simple hand stitching. If you’ve made a softie or two before, you’re ready for this pattern!
The Flower Power Rattle pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.