The patterns in this ebook show you how to create very sturdy dolls that can be machine washed and are meant for real play by real kids. I’m a mom of three young children and I know how kids play! These dolls will hold up over time and still look great.
To make each doll you’ll need:
-some 1/4 yard cuts of fleece in different colors
-a pair of 12mm safety eyes
-embroidery floss in black and red
-a 10″x10″ piece of lightweight fusible interfacing
The Family of Dolls Ebook was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.