The finished Emma doll is 20 inches tall.
The pattern includes:
-step-by-step photos guiding you as you sew
-easy to understand directions that are clear and concise
-links to articles and videos made just for you!
-full-sized templates you can print again and again
To make Emma you’ll need:
-a 1/4 yard of fleece in five different colors
-a pair of 12mm safety eyes
-embroidery floss in black and red
-a 10″x10″ piece of lightweight fusible interfacing
This sewing pattern is best suited for advanced beginners who already know how to sew a straight stitch on their sewing machines, how to baste, and how to do some simple hand stitching. If you’ve made a softie or two before, you’re ready for this pattern!
The Emma the Doll pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.