This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
The finished baby doll is 10 inches tall x 6 inches wide.
To make one you’ll need:
- 1/3 yard of fleece, minky or flannel for the blankie
- 1/4 yard of fleece, minky or flannel for the face
- pink or red embroidery floss, 12 inches
- brown embroidery floss, 18 inches
- 8mm safety eyes
- fiberfill stuffing, 4 ounces
- coordinating all-purpose thread
This sewing pattern is perfect for beginners. If you’re new to softie and doll making, or if you just want a quick project for baby gifts, this pattern is ideal for you.
Make a whole family for Perry! Get the Liam and Emma Doll patterns. They coordinate perfect with this one. Buy all three and save when you get the Family of Dolls ebook!
The Baby Perry pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2014. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.