The pattern includes:
-step-by-step photos guiding you as you sew
-easy to understand directions that are clear and concise
-links to helpful articles about every technique used
-full-sized templates you can print again and again
To make Ruby you’ll need:
-1/2 yard of light brown fleece for the body
-1/4 yard of dark brown fleece for the hooves, and antlers
-a scrap of white fleece for the ears
-a scrap of snowflake printed fleece for the scarf (optional)
-a scrap of white wool-blend felt
-a pair of 12mm black safety eyes (get them here)
-white and embroidery floss
This pattern is recommended for confident beginners. If you’ve sewn a stuffed animal or doll before you’re ready to sew Ruby!
The Ruby the Reindeer pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2014. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.