To make Roger you’ll need:
-1/3 yard of fleece in skin color
-10″ x 10″ scrap of light weight fusible interfacing
-1/4 yard cuts of fleece in several colors for his shirt, hat, boots, and pants
-black felt for his vest
-white felt for the skull applique on his hat
-black 1/8 inch ribbon for his eye patch, 12 inches
-1 pair of 12mm safety eyes
-red embroidery floss, 12 inches
-fiberfill stuffing, 9 ounces
This sewing pattern is best suited for advanced beginners who already know how to sew a straight stitch on their sewing machines, how to baste, and how to do some simple hand stitching. If you’ve made a softie or two before, you’re ready for this pattern!
Roger’s best friend is Maya the Mermaid.
The Roger the Pirate pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2014. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.