This pattern also includes great tips on how to accurately cut felt. You’ll be able to easily make critters just like in the photo!
The Owl and Pussycat are 5″ x 4″ and the boat is 5″ x 7″.
To make this play set you’ll need:
-scraps of felt
-scraps of quilting cotton
-a small piece of lightweight fusible interfacing to stiffen the boat
-white embroidery floss
The Owl and the Pussycat pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.