This sewing pattern is perfect for beginners. It involves sewing a straight stitch on the sewing machine, basting, and some simple hand stitching.
Like all of my patterns, this sewing pattern includes step-by-step photos, clear written instructions, and full-sized templates. This pattern also includes great tips on how to accurately cut felt. You’ll be able to easily make critters just like in the photo!
The finished toys will be approximately 6 inches tall x 4 inches wide. To make one Cute Critter you’ll need: felt scraps, some fiberfill stuffing, and coordinating thread.
The Cute Critters pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.