Creating a really good blog is wonderfully rewarding in it’s own right, but it’s also a tremendous amount of work. If you’re at all interested in earning money from your blog, maybe just a little pocket change or perhaps eventually a full-time income, this interview is for you.
We chat for 36 minutes and you can listen by clicking the link below, or subscribe for free in iTunes.
A few links from our talk:
- Read all of Pinch of Yum’s income reports here
- Tasty Food Photography is Lindsay’s ebook
- Food Blogger Pro is Bjork and Lindsay’s video series and community for food bloggers
- ClickTale is the software Bjork references that shows you how your readers are using your site
- Shay Bocks is the designer of Pinch of Yum’s site
Have a question or comment? Let’s continue the conversation. Could a craft blogger do this sort of reporting? What would the repercussions be?